A Collection of 7 printable planners and templates to help you organize your handmade pottery business.
Sizes: US Letter
The Ceramics StudioTool Kit contains a bundle of 7 pages of planning worksheets and tips to help you manage your studio, keep track of your expenses, control the cash flow, set and reach your small business goals as well as organize your tasks lists. The Ceramics StudioTool Kit is a collection of printable worksheets designed to help you set up and manage your studio more efficiently, track your expenses, plan your workflow, and create smart production goals with user-friendly templates.
- Studio Supply Checklist
- Product Development Planner
- Production Workflow Checklist
- Weekly Planner
- Product Cost Sheet
- Social Media Planner
- Studio Safety & Maintenance rules
Please Take Note:
- This is a digital product download; there is no physical item that will be shipped.
- Purchase once and download to print as many copies as you like.
- The quality of the print depends on the quality of the printer you’re using.
- Print it in the highest settings for the best results.
- All items are non-editable and for personal use only.
- Please do not redistribute, share, resell, or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances.
DEAR CUSTOMERS, our shop does not give consultations related to the printing process and your printer's properties.
We offer PDF files with templates that you can download and print on ANY printer. Meanwhile, all the custom settings (size, margins, color, etc.) should be made by you before printing.
After downloading the templates, you can edit the templates if you will. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or another vector graphics editor. The settings depend on the brand and the printer's model, the size of the paper you are using, and the printing software.
If you have any difficulties, we recommend:
- Read the operating instructions for your printer carefully.
- Study in detail the manual of your software for printing.
- See examples of video instructions you can find on the web.
- Contact your local print shop.
For personal use only!
Instant Download. We don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations.
Our products are made to order and imperfections are inherent to the beauty of the products. In the event that you receive a broken, damaged, or wrong item, we will gladly absorb the shipping cost pertaining to returns and the replacement of items. We will provide a return slip for your package. Credit will be processed within 7 to 10 business days from receipt of the authorized item. Please allow the 4-6 week for the product to be remade and reshipped.
Our ceramics are handmade to order and generally take about 1 to 2 weeks to craft. Once your order is complete we will hand box your items in protective packaging. We ship USPS ground unless otherwise indicated.