Color: 7 in 1
- SUPER FLEXIBLE: Non-porous PP mats provide a solid surface that can be used for chopping, mincing, and cutting; they are flexible enough to be bent end-to-end for easy, no-spill transfer of food from counter top to pot or pan.
- ECO-FRIENDLY BPA-FREE MATERIAL: Our cutting boards for kitchen are made from PP plastic. They are constructed from eco-friendly, BPA-free heavy-duty plastic that offers a durable cutting surface that won’t dull or harm knives while also keeping counter-tops protected, and also dishwasher safe.
- COLOR-CODED FOR FOOD SAFETY OR FAMILY HARMONY: The set of 7 different-colored semi-transparent mats can be used to suit your household's needs: assign a color to a particular food type or allow each member of the family to choose his or her favorite colored mat to claim as their own!
- TEXTURED FOR ADDED STABILITY: A lightly textured topside provides a more sturdy cutting surface than smooth finish mats; for increased resistance, turn the mat so the textured side is down and place a damp paper towel under it.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET: Comes in a set of 7 large cutting boards.Do not worry about the quality and enjoy your purchase.Any questions, please contact us directly.
Details: Built to last, these lightweight, non-porous plastic cutting mats are food safe and super handy to have in the kitchen. Use them as you would any regular cutting board and enjoy the added benefits of their flexibility and resistance to odors and stains. 0.06mm thick and 15" x 12" to provide ample surface area to contain your chopped food items without them spilling onto your counters. The mats are so versatile, they can be used as placemats, for arts and crafts, or to line kitchen drawers or shelves. Easy to clean, and easy to store, either flat or on their sides (preferably in a confined space so they keep their shape). Hand wash for extended life and to ensure their entire surface, front and back, has been properly cleaned.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 11.8 x 0.4 inches
Our products are made to order and imperfections are inherent to the beauty of the products. In the event that you receive a broken, damaged, or wrong item, we will gladly absorb the shipping cost pertaining to returns and the replacement of items. We will provide a return slip for your package. Credit will be processed within 7 to 10 business days from receipt of the authorized item. Please allow the 4-6 week for the product to be remade and reshipped.
Our ceramics are handmade to order and generally take about 1 to 2 weeks to craft. Once your order is complete we will hand box your items in protective packaging. We ship USPS ground unless otherwise indicated.