Brand: Creative Hobbies
- Concepts Underglazes have a versatile formula that allows for translucent designs with one coat and solid coverage with three coats.
- They are nontoxic and food-safe with the application of three solid coats or when a food-safe clear glaze is applied over them.
- Can be brushed, sponged, spattered, or stenciled onto ceramic bisque.
- Kiln Fire to cone 06. Made in USA.
- Includes free How To Paint Ceramics Booklet published exclusively by Wholesale Craft Outlet.
Binding: Office Product
Details: The easiest way to add color to bisque is with Duncan Concepts Underglazes for Bisque. Whether you desire translucent or solid coverage, simple designs or a detailed majolica technique, Duncan Concepts Underglazes for Bisque makes the Ceramic Arts experience quick and easy! They’re also nontoxic and food-safe with the application of three solid coats or when food-safe clear glaze is applied over them. Concepts colors work beautifully with other Duncan products, including Pure Brilliance Clear Glazes, Envision Glazes, French Dimensions, Satin Glazes, Crystals Glazes and Courtyard Art Glazes. Kiln fire to cone 06. Made in USA. Includes free How To Paint Ceramics Booklet published exclusively by Wholesale Craft Outlet. Kit contains one 2-ounce bottle of each of the following colors: CN074 Really Red, CN504 Neon Orange, CN013 Dark Straw, CN181 Light Kiwi, CN193 Dark Ivy, CN352 Bright Sapphire, CN353 Dark Sapphire, CN293 Dark Purple, CN343 Dark Pink, CN282 Bright Brown, CN244 Really White, and CN253 Dark Black.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.6 x 4.4 inches
Our products are made to order and imperfections are inherent to the beauty of the products. In the event that you receive a broken, damaged, or wrong item, we will gladly absorb the shipping cost pertaining to returns and the replacement of items. We will provide a return slip for your package. Credit will be processed within 7 to 10 business days from receipt of the authorized item. Please allow the 4-6 week for the product to be remade and reshipped.
Our ceramics are handmade to order and generally take about 1 to 2 weeks to craft. Once your order is complete we will hand box your items in protective packaging. We ship USPS ground unless otherwise indicated.